Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Baby. . New Year

Wow! December was a great month!!! Amy and I had the pleasure to see Kloden Tell Kuntz come into the world on December 12, 2008 at 3:03 AM. He wanted to make sure that we didn't get any sleep so that is why he waited till early morning! Amy's parents and my parents and Amy's sister were all at the hospital since about 5:00 PM the previous night. . so everyone was quite tired the next day.

Amy did great through labor and I must truly say that she is an Ironman too!!!! She was basically up since 1:00 AM Thursday morning and was without sleep for well over 24 hours when Kloden finally came.

2009 is set to be a great year. . I didn't really make any new years resolutions, but do have some goals.
1) To get out of debt (we don't have much right now, but if we could get the car paid off then we would be doing good).
2) To stay in shape and continue on 2008 Triathlon season success.
3) To break 11 hours at Ironman Louisville at the end of August.
4) To be the best husband and father I can be through everything else going on.
5) Be more involved with church, try to go to more services and functions.

I guess those are the major ones. . . maybe some smaller ones in there, but those will only help me reach the above 5.

Happy 2009!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great goals hunny!!

Anonymous said...

Finally a new blog! I wasn't sure if Kloden was here yet haha. Those are good goals, go get 'em!