Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Still waiting . . .

Kloden Tell hasn't come yet, and that is really all we are focused on for now. Hopefully he comes soon and is a healthy baby boy. . that would be the best Christmas present ever. Amy is very uncomfortable and I think she is ready to have him. . Me? oh I am fine, thanks for asking. :)

Training is going well, I have cut back on swimming and somewhat on biking to focus more on running. I need to get in a swim or two a week, but it just seems hard to hit the pool for some reason. Biking indoors has its limits. . I did well for a while, but need to get back at it. December of 2007 I biked a total of 10 miles, so hopefully I can up that this year.

I started to type up a blog about the whole season and thoughts and stuff, but got bored writing it so let me sum it up real quick.

2008 was a great year. I made huge improvements and hope to carry those over to 2009. I like the year 2009. . just something about those numbers that I like. Anyway, Kloden will be a welcome addition to the Ironman world and I am mapping out his first race for him. .
Ironman Couer D' Alene in 2035. I project him to finish first in his age group. :) Training starts the day after he gets here. . I hope he is ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, poor Kloden. It was fun watching you compete this year Jard. Keep it up!

Amy said...

I thought training had already started for Kloden? He likes to swim around in there already. He needs to come out so his daddy can hold him and take care of him for a little while.