Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bad Jared

Ok, so I am not great about updating my blog. . I will try and be better. But what can I really share? I ride on a trainer 3 times a week, run on a treadmill 3 times a week and swim in a pool 2 times a week (sometimes 3). . oh and lift weights twice a week. It has been cold and snowy here since the beginning of December so not much nice weather to get outside and take pics. .



Although there is good news. . I am down to 205 now. . this time last year I was 215, so I am about 2 months ahead of last year at this time. Be then end of March (hopefully we get some warm weekends) I can be down around 195. . 10lbs is a lot in a month especially with the weights and strength building that I am doing, but I need to get lighter. . if I am 185 by Ironman, I will be very very happy.



I have "before" photos that were taken on January 1 and I look at those from time to time. . I can tell my body has changed, but won't post the final pictures till the week before Ironman. . . .



All for now. Here is shot at Ironman last year of me and some friends from http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/ (from left to right) Doug, Andy, Bonnie, Me. . .this was taken two days before the start in front of the beach where it all began.



Oh, and I am not tracking what I eat anymore. .so if you were wondering. . but I basically eat the same thing as when I was tracking and still just one day to splurge on whatever I want.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait for the Ironman this year!! We'll get some photos this weekend since the weather is supposed to be nicer :)

Anonymous said...

We like to hear whatever you have to say!!! What do you like to eat on splurge day, italian buffet? Awesome about your weight loss Jared. You inspire me to workout more....I mean workout...in general. Haha