Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Branson or Redman 2011

It has been a long time and I didn't even write a race report for IMCDA 2011. Didn't race the way I wanted, but it was a PR for that course so I will take it. Ever since then, I have been on a downhill slide. Training went down, motivation went down and weight went up. . . Well, about two months ago, I started to get the "itch" to train seriously and things seem to be firing on all cylinders. Bike mileage is way down for the year, swim is down a little and run is about the same.
In order to motivate myself even more, I am signing up for either IM Branson 70.3 or Redman 70.3. They are both in September, which should give me plenty of time to get ready. I did KC Corp Challenge Tri this past weekend and was only about a minute slower overall from last year. Got 2nd place overall out of about 210 guys.

Well, stay tuned, because I am back and will be better than ever. This is a secret, but right now the plan is Ironman Wisconsin 2012. Trying to get a solid group of guys together to race with. . .I know Tim Freeland is in so far. . Anyone else?

3 comments:

Amy said...

My vote is for Ironman Branson! And who's the secret from? ;)

tri2fnsh said...

I hate to contradict the wife, but REDMAN! There are several of us going from the area - great venue - Branson's too hilly! haha

Anonymous said...

great to meet you www.tell3131.blogspot.com admin found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James