Monday, June 15, 2009

Kansas City Corporate Challenge


Quick summary here of KC Corp Challenge. Basically the race is the Shawnee Mission short course triathlon. This was held on June 7th exactly one week after KC Tri and I had a much better and felt better showing at this race. My bike felt together and the run (although still my weak point) was solid for me. I ended up getting 3rd overall and 2nd in my age group. Other notables were Chris Fugate in 1st, Sandy Cohen in 2nd, and Barry Ogden in 4th. If you have heard those guys names before, that is because they are always near the top. Each of them are awesome triathletes and good friends.


Here are some pics. . . . if you want times and splits, then go here http://www.onlineraceresults.com/race/view_plain_text.php?race_id=10893




No comments: