Thursday, October 16, 2008

End of a season? Not quite yet!!!

Just a quick note to let everyone know (all 4 people who read my blog that I see at least 3 times a week) that I am still alive. I have decided (as of this past Monday) to run in the Kansas City Half Marathon. For a second. . a split second, the thought of running the Full Marathon crossed my mind, but then reality set in and I hit the button for the Half Marathon. My goal is to beat my previous PR of 1:49:52 at Lawrence Kansas this past April. So we will see how it goes.

After this race, I will do a post with results and thoughts and then a wrap up post to the season. . and then. . . . . . get ready for next season!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Peter said...

I read your blog, but I'm not sure I see you 3 times a week.

Amy said...

Glad you're still alive hun :) Wish I could be at the marathon on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your marathon. You wish you could see me 3 times a week!

Anonymous said...

I'm a once a weeked, if I get to see you but love to follow your blog!!! Eat healthy and stay in shape, love-Mom

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I read your blog, see you (3) times a week but, somehow can't fathom myself in any 25 percentile. 37th out of 285 age group runners ain't bad for a youngster!