Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am not good at this.

Ok, so I am not good at posting a whole bunch. . but a quick update. Training is going well. Here are my totals for March.



March's totals:
Bike:
23h 31m 30s - 392.96 Mi
Run:
13h 35m 32s - 86.96 Mi
Swim:
6h 20m - 19300 Yd
Strength:
5h 10m





I was out for a funeral one weekend and sick a couple of other days. .. but all in all a good month. It was the same as last year (or close to it). For April I am going to really get after it.





As far as weight goes, I am down to 201 now, so that is a total of 19lbs lost since January 1. I am happy with that and want to be 195 by the end of April. 190 by the end of May and 185 June 22, 2008 for Ironman CDA.


So that is 5lbs a month. I should be able to do that. The problem with Ironman training and trying to loose a bunch of weight is that one is hungry most of the time. . take food to fuel the 70+ mile bike ride and the 15+ mile run. . .not to mention the other swimming, biking and running and weights during the week. Just need to eat the right kind of foods.
That is all for now.

If anyone can guess where this picture is taken I will take you there and pay. :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OLIVE GARDEN in Independence, MO

Anonymous said...

Pay up! haha

Anonymous said...

I'm hungry!!

Staci said...

I was gonna guess Olive Garden too!! Too bad Jenny beat me to it ;) Mike and I went there a lot in college while we were dating...although not the one in MO! lol